Staying Safe with Pristine
Modern construction demands a positive and comprehensive approach to health and safety.
At Pristine London, safety is at the forefront of our minds throughout your project. The wellbeing of staff , contractors, and all involved with a project is of paramount importance and we have an exemplary safety record.
Training is key to maintaining our standards.
As well as a range of standard first aid and H&S courses, our operatives receive task-specific training.
- Operatives are 100% CSCS
- Supervisors are SMSTS or SSSTS
- There is ongoing occupational training for all operatives including PASMA, manual handling, asbestos and first aid
To ensure the safety of our employees and those affected by our activities we carry out the following policies are adhered to:
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments (RAMS)
- Consultations with operatives on maximising safe practices
- Inductions and weekly toolbox talks
- Regular site visits by our specialist H&S advisors to review our policies and on-site practice
Click here to view the accreditations achieved by Pristine London.
All operatives must hold a valid CSCS card as a minimum requirement, with supervisors being trained in SSSTS or SMSTS. Ongoing occupational training is undertaken with our labourers in the following areas; PASMA, manual handling, asbestos awareness, abrasive wheels, first aid, traffic marshals, banks men, slinger signaller and the safe use of reciprocating saws.